What's in the box?
Fully assembled, Mini PC kit featuring the Intel D2500HN Mini-ITX Motherboard. Built around the Intel Atom D2500 this PC is able to provide plenty of processing power for all of your everyday computing needs in a very convenient, compact and energy-efficient package.
- Intel Gigabit LAN Port
- Supports up to 4GB DDR3 memory (2GB included and installed)
- Intel Atom D2500 (1.86GHz / Dual-Core)
- Silent, Fan-less Solution
- VESA mounting hardware included
Barebone: Fully assembled. To complete this system, you will need
a Hard Drive and Operating System Software
Included System Components
|Basic System Components
- Intel® D2500HN Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Embedded Intel Atom D2500 1.86GHz Dual Core processor
- Morex T3410 Fanless Mini-ITX Compact Enclosure
- All product manuals, documentation and driver & application disc
|Memory & Storage
- 2GB DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM Memory
- No HDD installed, please see below for options
- 60W DC-DC Internal Power Supply Board
- 60W 12V AC-DC Adapter (External)
| Intel® D2500HN Atom D2500 Mini-ITX Motherboard |
Intel® Desktop Board D2500HN is integrated with the new Intel® Atom™ processor D2500 and the Intel® NM10 Express Chipset to offer an entry-level desktop computer system. The board features a 10/100/1000 integrated Intel® LAN, full legacy features and Intel® High Definition Audio.
- Embedded Intel® Atom™ D2500 1.86GHz dual-core CPU
- Supports up to 4GB of memory (DDR3 SODIMM)
- Legacy Serial and Parallel Port
- Intel® Gigabit LAN Port
- Onboard Intel Graphics and Intel® HD Audio
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Morex T3410 Fanless Compact Mini-ITX Enclosure w/60W DC-DC Power Supply
Completely fanless compact Mini-ITX Enclosure from Morex. Fits a Mini-ITX motherboard with standard I/O shield and one 2.5" hard drive.
Internal DC-DC power board supplies a cool 60W of power and is paired with a 60W AC-DC Adapter--plenty of power for most Mini-ITX system builds. Unique VESA mounting feature by way of a removable, locking bracket. The thin and compact design of the Morex T3410 allows this case to be installed and set up in small spaces where most other enclosures would not be able to physically fit. Perfect canidate for home, office or school computer builds and any other noise-sensitive locations.
Notable features include:
- Ultra compact, ventilated design
- Supports up to 1 x 2.5" hard drive
- VESA mounting bracket and hardware included