What's in the box?
Fully assembled, Industrial Mini PC kit featuring the Intel D2700MUD Mini-ITX Motherboard. Built around the Intel Atom D2700 (Cedar Trail) this PC is able to provide full HD 1080p video playback (hardware accelerated) and plenty of processing power for all of your everyday computing needs in a very convenient, compact and energy-efficient package. Great for home entertainment as a media center or industrial use as a digital media signage box.
- Supports dual independent dispay: VGA and DVI-D
- Supports 1080p HD video playback
- Intel Atom D2700 (2.13GHz / Dual-Core / Hyper Threading)
- Optional COM port (see options below)
- Compact, wall-mountable enclosure
Barebone: Fully assembled. To complete this system, you will need
a Hard Drive and Operating System Software
Included System Components
|Basic System Components
- Intel® D2700MUD Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Embedded Intel Atom D2700 2.13GHz Dual Core processor
- Morex 5677 Industrial Mini-ITX Case
- All product manuals, documentation and driver & application disc
|Memory & Storage
- 2GB DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM Memory
- No HDD installed, please see below for options
- 60W 12V DC-DC Power Supply Board (Internal)
- 60W 12V AC-DC Adapter (External)
| Intel® D2700MUD Atom D2700 Mini-ITX Motherboard |
The Intel® Desktop Board D2700MUD features the new Intel® Atom™ D2700 processor paired with the Intel® NM10 Express Chipset to offer a desktop computer system that supports dual independent display capability with VGA & Digital DVI ports. The board also features a 10/100/1000 integrated Intel® LAN port, and Intel® High Definition Audio. Intel® Desktop Board D2700MUD features a passive thermal solution that makes it suitable for a quiet, small form factor system.
High definition display and media playback
The Intel Desktop Board D2700MUD features the new Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3650 (with HD decoder) which supports high-definition video playback via the VGA and Digital DVI graphics ports.
| Morex 5677 Compact Industrial Mini-ITX Enclosure |
The Morex 5677 is a Mini-ITX form factor enclosure which features an ultra-compact industrial design. The 5677 case has vents along the sides of the chassis establishing a design for efficient air flow. These design features translate into very efficient heat management without the use of large, noisy fans. The chassis of the Morex 5677 has wall-mounting fins which can be used to mount the casein any orientation fit for the application.
Notable features include:
- Ultra compact industrial design
- Dual 40mm cooling fans
- Supports 1 x 2.5" hard drives
- COM port cutout on the rear to add port via COM header