What's in the box?
Fully assembled, Mini PC kit featuring the Intel DN2800MT Marshalltown Thin Mini-ITX Motherboard. Built around the Intel Atom N2800 this PC is able to provide HD video playback and plenty of processing power for all of your everyday computing needs in a very convenient, compact and energy-efficient package. Support for a mSATA solid state drive, Mini PCI-E adapter and PCI-E x1 expansion card provide unprecedented expansion opportunities for a compact system. The popular fan-less, compact M350 Mini-ITX enclosure houses all of the components and provides flexible mounting options (wall, VESA, DIN rail, etc).
- Supports 2 x Mini PCI-E Adapters (1 supports mSATA)
- Supports 1 x PCI-E x1 Expansion Card
- Supports dual independent dispay: VGA and HDMI
- Supports HD video playback
- Intel Atom N2800 (1.86GHz Dual-Core with Hyper Threading)
- Optional PCI-E x1 Expansion
PCI Express Expansion
The installed PCI Expansion I/O Bracket + Riser Set, designed specifically for the DN2800MT motherboard, allows for one of the most compact PCI-E (x1) expandable solutions available.
Barebone: Fully assembled. To complete this system, you will need
a Hard Drive and Operating System Software
Included System Components
|Basic System Components
- Intel® DN2800MT Thin Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Embedded Intel Atom N2800 1.86GHz Dual Core processor
- M350 Universal Mini-ITX Case
- PCI Expansion I/O Bracket + Riser Set
- All product manuals, documentation and driver & application disc
|Memory & Storage
- 2GB DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM Memory
- No HDD installed, please see below for options
- On-board DC-DC Converter (Internal)
- 60W 12V AC-DC Adapter (External)
| Intel® DN2800MT Low Profile Marshalltown Thin Mini-ITX Motherboard |
The Intel® Low Profile DN2800MT Thin Mini-ITX motherboard features the new Intel® Atom™ N2800 processor paired with the Intel® NM10 Express Chipset to offer a low-profile motherboard packed with contemporary technologies and high-featured functionality. The DN2800MT (Marshalltown) motherboard replaces the low profile D945GSEJT (Johnstown) motherboard to offer enhanced functionality and performance in a similarly low-profile package.
High definition display and media playback
The Intel DN2800MT features the new Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3650 (with HD decoder) which supports high-definition video playback via the VGA and HDMI graphics ports. HDMI supports audio pass-through, 8-channel (7.1).
- Intel® Atom™ N2800 1.86GHz Dual-Core, Hyper-Threading
- On-board DC-DC converter, Wide Input 8-19V Operation
- VGA, HDMI, LVDS and eDP (Supports Dual-Display, HD Video playback)
- Supports up to 4GB of DDR3 SODIMM memory
- Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- 2 x Mini PCI-E Slots (1 supports mSATA)
- On-board COM and Parallel headers for legacy support
- 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
M350 Universal Mini-ITX Case
Quiet, small footprint and low power|
The M350 is Industry's smallest universal enclosure (192 x 210 x 62mm , 2.5L) capable of housing Mini-ITX boards ranging from tiny Atoms to fully featured desktop or mobile CPUs. The M30 permits fanless operation (natural air convection via hundreds of tiny holes) for TDP < 10 watts and CPU -only fan for TDP <= 65watts.
Hidden USB Ports|
Equipped with hidden USB docking station for WIFI / 3G / Bluetooth or simply USB flash memory booting, the M350 is the only enclosure that provides such innovative USB, radio friendly, expansion methods. For internal miniPCI cards or modules, a high gain SMA antenna option is provided--outlet on the back of the case.
Multiple Mounting Options|
The M350 enclosure features multiple mounting options, making it ideal for industrial applications.
Mounting options include:
- Vesa mounting (attach in the back of a monitor)
- DIN-RAIL mounting (vertical and horizontal)
- Wall mount brackets
- Display mounting for an All-In-One digital signage solution
Smart Power Button|
Configure the power button to keep your system on at all times--even after a power failure-- and also disable the power button to prevent accidental power-offs.